Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Distractions

1. A comfy sofa to lie on, close my eyes and daydream a story.
2. Drawing paper and pencils.
3. A great novel (currently Kate Mosse's Winter Ghosts).
4. Great blogs that I follow.
5. Special friends who pop 'round for coffee.
6. My beautiful and very special dog.

I couldn't help myself, I was supposed to be paying attention to the speaker on the other end of the 'phone.  I was taking part in a meeting being held on teleconference but I happened to look down at my dog who was asleep in his basket.  Before I knew it, I had turned over my notepad (supposed to reflect the actions from the meeting), picked up my pencil, and was sketching my dog.  Unfortunately he didn't let me finish the drawing as he woke up and moved!!!

Here is my doodle;


I still managed to remember the meeting actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment